Yay my smooth silky faille printed fabric is here, time to sew something nice with it!
Finally got a TV with big enough blank space to stick stickers on. The stickers are designed by petravb. Go give her tumblr a look!
Yay, Elektroneko bought some stickers and used them for her TV ! :3 eeeek yay!
You can buy these stickers here!
You like? You buy? Big Summer Blowout, woohoo! ;)
Today there is a free shipping promotion on Spoonflower, where you can order your own fabric. So I made things ready for my Dutch Sweet Tea print for a JSK but I still had some space on the fabric left and I decided to make some cute small prints..I’ll probably make some bows of them to sell! I can’t wait for the fabric to arrive :D!
Sometimes I’m like: I should make more original things and I really want to also but these obvious cute things are still cute. Hmm I could be original, but then you have the chance you might not sell them?
At least I’m going to make some new border designs, but I still feel like I’m the most boring illustrator out there >_>…
Hey guys, it’s that time of year again! Commissions are open and ready to go, with plenty of openings for everyone! If I fill up, however, I will make a note here on if they are closed or not.
Commissions Currently: OPEN!
Some notes for those looking for my work:
- Painted rendered profiles at 500x500 pixels. Great for any website or icon usage!
$25 Character Sketch:
- Cleaned-up sketch, with grayscale added for extra depth
- Great for concept work or for fast, cheap quality linework of a character
- 1000x800 pixels, 300 dpi. Awesome for printing!
- +$5 for each new character (Max 3 characters per Client)
$35-$40 Refined Lineart
- Detailed line work, ready and primed for coloring underneath.
- 8”x10”, 300 dpi.
- Full-body lineart of a single character.
- +$10 for another character (Max 2 per client)
- Prices may vary for extra detail.
$60 Colored and Textured Linework
- Beautiful colors and textures bring the linework to life!
- 8”x10”, 300 dpi for seamless printing.
- +$15 for extra characters (Max 2 per client)
- Prices may vary slightly due to difficulty.
$70+ Rendered Character Paintings
- Gorgeous paintings of your characters!
- 8”x10”, 300 dpi, no background.
- +15 for extra characters (Max 2 per rendering)
- Prices can vary due to detail and difficulty
$100+/$15 per-hour Full-Scale Illustration
- Fully Rendered paintings with background and characters!
- 8”x10”, up to 11”x14”, 300 dpi, Printer-ready.
- Up to 3 characters per image.
- Prices can vary greatly depending on background, characters, and difficulty. May ask on an hourly basis of $15 per hour.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org (tumblr tends to eat posts so please contact me by email!) if interested in ANY of my commissions! And as a last note, please check my Terms of Service before sending any money or a commission request. I am also currently USD only folks! Have a great day, and thanks in advance!
personal commissions by my friend Lauren, she creates amazing things :3.
Use this link: http://society6.com/petravb?promo=4e432b
to get FREE SHIPPING at my art articles at Society6 :3
Promotion expires July 13, 2014 at Midnight Pacific Time
Sketch of the last episodes’ Mako / Ryuko / Satsuki from Kill la Kill
Some sketches for other repeating patterns.
Two illustrations I made a while ago for a publisher, unfortunately the project was not executed after all :( . Anyway, these are two from a Mother Hulda / Frau Holle story.
A week ago I designed this print for a classic lolita dress for the Fanplusfriend (which is a costume/lolita store) contest. It’s design 9A28.
If you like the design, will you vote for me here ? That’ll mean a lot to me ^^!
Link to poll page:
T H A N K S （*＾ワ＾*） !